Wednesday 6 January 2016

January 6th The Things We Take For Granted

Tonight's dinner was Snapper and a freshly caught Kahawai, which was gifted today, which George smoked. The Snapper I crumbed, and whenever we have fish for dinner it is just a habit of mine to cook up some frozen wedges. A very easy dinner with minimal effort required, apart from crumbing the fish which can be an icky job, but worth it.

Which brings me to my photo of the day. As mentioned the side was frozen wedges, which get popped in the oven and cooked until they are lovely and brown.


I got a shock to be asked by our guests 'what are these'.  They had never seen frozen wedges, peeled and read to pop in the oven before!  These are just one of the many things we take for granted, and my biggest dilemma is should I buy seasoned or non seasoned???

2 comments:

  1. This looks like pieces of bread.
    Happy New Year!!!
    With warmest regards,
    W in cold Greenville, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you W. Hope 2016 can only offer good things to you :)

    ReplyDelete