Tuesday 12 January 2016

January 11th Please Mam, Can I Have Some More....

Felicia totally indulged us today by making not only for dinner, but also giving us a good supply for the freezer, Samale (that is the Romanian name), and in English we know them as Cabbage Rolls. Mum used to make them, and mine are okay but compared to what Mum made, and the various Romanian ones I have tried, mine are missing just that little bit of oomph.

Minnie decided to put on her 'Nobody loves me and I only get fed table scraps' face, and was begging Felicia to feed her. I am not sure if she did or not!



Look at the wonderful supplies we have for the freezer. Felicia spent the day making over 90 Samale/Cabbage Rolls for us.  We are spoilt - or rather our tummies and taste buds will be

No comments:

Post a Comment