Sunday 17 January 2016

January 16th - A Very Exciting Day - Not!!

George took the family out on a fishing charter today. They went to the other side of the Coromandel Peninsula to which we were on the day before.

My day consisted of catching up on household duties. No breathtaking scenery shots here, apart from my lovely toe nails when I put my feet up at the end of the day and enjoyed a nana nap in the afternoon. The only photo I took the entire day, is this one at the supermarket.

Why I would take photos of dishwasher tablets or actually their price? This is so when I see them for sale online at deal websites, I can compare whether they are cheaper online or whether I should just purchase them at the supermarket. And by the time they do come on special online - I can never remember what the supermarket price is Now I just have to refer to my camera roll. 

Tighter than a fish's bum hole or what am I?


No comments:

Post a Comment