Monday 14 December 2015

December 12th - 13th Candy Canes and a Budding Picasso

This weekend was home based. On Saturday we were joined by family for dinner, so the granddaughters could get to see the Xmas light display, with the oldest staying the night, which is just as well as she helped me cope with the large wave of visitors. I was that busy I didn't get a chance to take any photos.

Before everyone arrived however, I did manage to snap a photo of how Havana artfully arranged the candy canes. My previous display was just a large dropped pile - so this was a vast improvement.


Sunday dawned and Havana decided the focus should be on Elephants. We have a budding artist in the family - one elephant was traced and the other was drawn free hand. No need to say which is my favourite


2 comments: