Friday 30 November 2012

November 29th The Unveiling of the Pavlova

Well this is the final result of what was the Perfect Pav
The Lemon Curd added a dimension never before had
A marshmallow bottom (that resembles mine)
Then a Layer of Lemon Curd which is divine
Topped with fluffy Clouds of Cream
And then the Strawberries - it was a Baker's dream

But then other events did unfold
Can you put the above on hold
Here is what really happened
I must admit in my pants I was crapp'n

Yes it was a Perfect Pavlova with a shape to desire
I had reached my baking goals to which I did aspire
Curd went on perfect with a glow in my heart
And then I kid you not, my Pavlova did fart!

It gave a heave, and a little collapse
I shite meself and thought what caused this lapse
Never before has a Pavlova been heard to fart
But I must admit my friends are used to me saying quite loudly - what the fark
The photo above is the collapsed result
You have to laugh I have no idea what was the fault!


2 comments:

  1. It still tasted very damned good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, now, dear Irene
    I won’t believe that!
    I think you’re telling fibs
    through your hat!
    Was not Pavlova who did fart,
    T’was you – I betcha -
    slipped out like a dart!

    ReplyDelete