Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Brand New Day A Brand New Blog

21.11.12 (a Palindrome day - or for those not into Palidromes shall we just say 21 November 2012)

A dear friend asked why I didn't blog. I am just into my third year of posting a photo a day onto my Facebook account. However 'Being A Blogger' never entered my mind. But I am going to give it a go.

I will share my photo a day here on my Blog. And I will also share my poetry - a poem they say, keeps the frowns away, especially if it's witty and can be a little ditty. And I may share stories of my lovely hubby George, and our wonderful pet who is more human than dog, Minnie. And as for food and liquids of the alcoholic variety - be prepared for the ride of your life!

As for me. I am a pedestrian person with a pedestrian life. Although I don't like being a pedestrian and prefer to park my posterior into a passenger seat of a four wheeled vehicle. 

Just like today actually.... I work from a home office and due to living in suburbia, they have installed a dog and a rather large one next door. I can hear it barking incessantly and non stop. Today I had to escape the barking and took our Minnie for her walk. Which should be a walk in the park, which it was. Nothing exciting here, until we were close to home, and a bike whizzed past another pedestrian on the footpath and that man regaled the bike rider with his heritage and the air was blue. Keep on walking Irene, Minnie don't show an interest, because that fellow pedestrian may just be a psychotic nutter. Who knows! So even the mundane can give rise to the non mundane.

And todays photo shall have the following caption...
'Oh gosh, I am so sorry Irene, it was an accident. I didn't see it' Me through gritted teeth 'That's okay, accidents happen' Me thinking evil thoughts 'You stupid, stupid *&@#, how could you. That was special - grrrrrrrrrrrr'  Shite happens.


1 comment:

  1. Hi irene, congretulations with your blog. I wish you a lot of inspiration! Roos

    ReplyDelete