Tuesday 23 February 2016

February 22nd A Romantic Memory

I have been having a Spring clean. A very late Spring clean I admit, but there has been enough done to qualify as a Spring clean.  Actually you could look at it the other way and call it a very, very early Spring clean.

For those in a hemisphere different to myself, we are on the doorstep to Autumn here.

In my cleaning travels, I came upon not only Wedding cards from our wedding day (awwww so nice to read again), but also the place cards.  Instead of place cards as such, I had organza bags filled with home made (not by me) heart shaped chocolates. And the cards were tied to each bag, and placed where each guest was to sit.

I had forgotten all about these until I saw them today.  What a pleasant memory to think back on


No comments:

Post a Comment