Tuesday 24 December 2013

December 23rd Checking Out Xmas Lights

Our lights are missing this year, which gave us the opportunity to get out and about and see others. Here is a shortlist compiled from the Waikato Times of Must Sees - courtesy of Alicia, Alvin and Ella. We set off all together to see what we could see


ps the photo chosen for my photo of the day, is testimony that I didn't take any decent photos of the lights. Although we did get to see the famed music set to lights, composed by a 17 year old student He did very well!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Irene and George! I look forward to another year of fun and interesting photography Irene, also to see your lights and Xmas decorations next year via your blog! D. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family D. I am pleased after all these years of 'knowing you' we finally got to meet. Have a wonderful festive season with family.

      As for our Xmas lights - well as Arnie famously said - I'll be back. And we will be sharing next years efforts (I know I am terribly biased but looking at lights yesterday and then looking back on photos of our last years effort - ours I think are up there with the rest - but I am biased!!)

      Delete