Sunday 10 February 2013

February 8th, 9th and 10th I feel it in my waters...

A weekend at the beach coming up, to be specific Cooks Beach

Before we find our bed for the night, better check out the estuary at Cooks

See a recipe you like in a magazine? Don't tear out the page - take a photo instead

Home for two nights

Yes I was allowed to come too

How dare someone walk past. Don't worry folks I have the situation under control and my best bark is ready to go
Dinner time - how many are we feeding/

Smile for the camera

George! Stop playing with Crae's boobies!!

Gives new meaning to a 'shot' of Tequila

Shots of Aquavit make you talk in funny voices

Crae and Cristina showing their serious side

No photos please - you have to see my agent first

Time to head home and let's finish off with a group photo

No comments:

Post a Comment