Thursday 28 February 2013

February 27th A Day Like No Other

Some days life can be so exciting, that it is hard to sum up the day with just the one photo. There are days when I feel my bubble will burst with excitement, when my cups froth over (not the bra cups thank you).  Today was just one of those days - so here is a photo diary.

1st... A cup of coffee with our Qantas Rep. The anticipation I felt at meeting her was so great, I had to take a photo while in the car I did wait. In other words I was too early and it was hot, and I wondered what the temperature was


Next stop was a patch of paint applied to the toe nails at a local Beauty salon. I won't bore you with a photo, but I must say it is a particularly fetching shade of red on my toe nails now.

Oh, and then the excitement bubble did burst. This is the photo you take when you aren't taking a photo


I am guessing that is my skin - although it is a particularly darker shade of pale. I'll leave the whiter shade to Procol Harum (now who remembers them?)

And to finish such a lubberly, jubberly day just frothing over with little bubbles of excitement - time to prepare dinner

This was the extent of my preparation - George has been craving soup. I have been saying you don't have soup on hot summer days. But George wants soup, and if George wants soup.. he can make it. Oh I love you my darling so much. I will peel your veg for you, I will walk across hot coals for you - but make your own vegetable soup

And that was the day that was. Although I should end today's blog with what I thought was a particularly witty saying I made up when the shite hit the fan as I was working...

Shit happens, and then you drink Gin!



No comments:

Post a Comment