Sunday 16 December 2012

Dec 14th and 15th Sleeping Beauty came to stay


As you know at Xmas time, life can be a frazzle,
with lights everywhere, vistors who care,
and our light display which actually does dazzle

Asked to babysit this little sleeping beauty,
Is without a doubt never a duty,
dinner with us and she ate without a fuss
then welcomed visitors who came to see the lights and us

And at the end of night it was time to keep in touch
with the sleep fairy and Havana said yes I would like to sleep very much
Well Minnie said hey I sleep on this bed too
And here are our sleeping beauties times two
saying to sleep fairies how do you do?
(Dec 14th)



Poppa George look at my fingernails
Nana Irene painted them while she told me fairy tales
And now I just need to show you
do you think we could do yours too?

OK you won't but will you sit with me
and watch Tinkerbell on the TV
then can Nana play her Musical Santas for me because she can,
before Mummy & Daddy pick me up 
- now that sounds a plan!
(December 15th)

2 comments:

  1. Shes getting so big Irene...Hope daddy has a shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeetra - I am having trouble with replies not showing on my blog. So let's try again

    ReplyDelete