Sunday 29 September 2013

September 28th It's An Outing..

I was fortunate  to win a voucher for a Degustation Menu for 2 at Cocoro Japanese Restaurant, Ponsonby, Auckland.  It is George's birthday weekend, so we decided to utilize the voucher for a lunch, which the restaurant were happy to do for us.  And as it was too windy after lunch to venture to any outdoor pursuits we decided a trip to the Auckland Museum would be grand -  I haven't been since I was 10 years old, which was mumble, mumble years ago.

Here are some photo highlights of the day............

It didn't take long for these to fill - we were the first and had a cosy nook


Slow Roasted Duck

Soy Sauce flavoured Ice Cream, sitting on Pannacotta (Beautiful!!)

My George is world famous in Ponsonby

This floored me - on the floor in the Pacific Exhibition

Still looking fearsome after being murdered in 1936

I have a great body, and I will bowl you over

Time out on Waka Duty

Peek A Boo - I See You

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment